Answered By: Stacie Schmidt Last Updated: Sep 08, 2020 Views: 54
1. Hover over the Accounts tab on the Library website.
2. Click "My ILL Account."
3. Log in with your netID and password. If this is your first time logging in, you'll be asked to give your address & contact information
4. Hover over the "New Requests" tab. Choose "Book Chapter."
5. Fill out the form. Please note that you will need the pages for the chapter. Check Amazon or Google Books to see if their preview contains the page listings.
6. Our staff will copy the pages and upload it into your ILL account. You will receive an email when it is ready to be downloaded.
Please note that American copyright law restricts us to providing a copy of one chapter or 10% of a book, whichever is less. We cannot provide a copy of an entire book.