Answered By: Stacie Schmidt Last Updated: Jun 22, 2020 Views: 63
Answered By: Stacie Schmidt
Last Updated: Jun 22, 2020 Views: 63
The Biola Library is eager to support faculty during this time of virtual learning. We can offer faculty the following services:
- Liaison Librarian assistance in searching for course materials in electronic form (streaming videos, alternative texts, etc)
- Research Consultations for you or your students
- Interlibrary Loan requests for articles or book chapters not available electronically (note: this service may be delayed and/or limited due to closures of libraries).
- Automatic extension of due dates for Biola materials until September 1 2020. Additionally, any overdue fines related to LINK+ and ILL materials during COVID-19 will be waived.
- Book pickup service for Biola owned materials. More information can be found in the
Please contact your Liaison Librarian for additional information.