Answered By: Juliana Morley Last Updated: Jun 14, 2017 Views: 13
Answered By: Juliana Morley
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2017 Views: 13
The library has a number of public computers managed by IT Services. Most computers require a login to use.
- With the exception of the catalog stations, the microform scanner station, and the assistive technology stations, all computers, Mac and PC, will require authentication.
- Biola students, staff, and faculty can use their Biola NetID. If you do not know your NetID, use the "Forgot your NetID?" link in My.Biola using your smart phone or laptop.
- Alumni can use their NetID if they have an active NetID login and know it.
- Guests and those without active NetIDs (some alumni) may get a guest ID from the Access Services Assistant (ASA), located at the Circulation Desk. A guest ID is a temporary username and password that expires every two weeks. Guests are given the expiration date when they are issued the credentials. When their login expires, they will need to get a new guest ID from the ASA.
- Also see List of Labs and Classrooms.
Ask a Question
Chat with us, call, text, or submit your question below.