Library Wireless Connections
- Wireless Internet access is available throughout the library building.
Biola Secure Connection
- Biola members with a NetID can connect to the secure Biola-NetID network, which allows unlimited session time and bandwidth, encryption, and Clean Access protection.
- To connect to the Biola-NetID network now, go to wireless.biola.edu/setup from any device and go through the setup process.
- Guests may use the Biola-Guest wireless network.
- To use the Biola-Guest wireless network, first choose the network from your device’s wireless menu.
- Go to any website and you’ll be directed to the guest access portal.
- Click the Create My Account link to create and sign on to the Biola-Guest network.