Answered By: Juliana Morley Last Updated: Jun 14, 2017 Views: 6
Answered By: Juliana Morley
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2017 Views: 6
These instructions are for Biola students, staff, and faculty. Guests should ask for help at the Reference Desk.
- Go to a library computer and print as you normally would.
- After printing, you will receive a pop-up window. Type your NetID, give the file a name, and type your password (Hint: your NetID login is the same as your My.Biola login).
- If necessary, add money to your Biola account by using the kiosk near the Reference Desk. You will need a valid Biola ID card. You can also add funds online using eAccounts.
- Go to a print release station and swipe your card or log in to release your print job.
- For more information, see How Do I...Print in the Library.
Ask a Question
Chat with us, call, text, or submit your question below.